Monday 12 March 2012

London!

 Hello there!


Yet again, I'm apologising for not blogging! I seem to be doing that a lot recently, I seem to be working more than ever recently with lots of overtime. I will try and get a lot of posts done for you so my blog isn't too quiet.


As you may or may not have known but I went to the Conran Bath and Body event in Shad Thames on the 8th of March. You can read my review on their products here. I shall be posting a separate post on that evening later!


I love London and therefore on the day of the event, my cousin and I went out exploring! We ventured to Covent Garden and Oxford Street. I did have a few places I wanted to visit but my list was just too long! Here are some photos from the day!


(VERY picture heavy!)





Covent Garden

Laduree


Easter Egg hunt around London






Ted Baker

Mulberry

Sanctuary Spa
New tube train!

My cousins sexy slippers


Covent Garden



Easter Egg hunt!



She wasn't posing!

River Island fitting room wallpaper!


Look out for a haul and the Conran Bath and Body event posts!



4 comments:

  1. I'm going to London in a couple of weeks, so excited!!

    Follow my blog back :-)

    http://simplyjustnatalie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what are those eggs for. NOw I know.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing stuff in there! Check it out if you're about Covent Garden! Definitely some things in there that'll brighten up your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos are so good! especially loving the giant egg and the mulberry shop :P I need a city break somewhere soon, I just love being out of my comfort zone for a few days and exploring :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3