Sunday 18 March 2012

Update!

So I can't believe I haven't blogged in such a long time! I'm currently planning on doing a post about the Conran Bath and Body event, I'm just waiting on some more pictures to be sent through then that'll be up! In also going to do a little haul and a Benefit post too!

I will blog as soon as I get a free moment. In currently working 8 days in a row leaving me little time to write. I have Friday and Sunday off so I will be writing lots of posts and getting them scheduled out.

I just wanted to keep you all informed on what I'm up to. I promise I'll be back. I hate when my post dates get so far apart :(


Hello new followers! I shall check your blogs out asap :) thank you for taking the time to read my blog. If you have anything you want to say, suggest or things I should change, let me know by e-mail sian_lacey@live.co.uk or on my Facebook page, follow the link on the side of my blog! :)

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. It's always a fabulous thing to do a haul! I love hauls. Looking forward to reading them.

    dp
    x
    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spending time taking the pictures, writing and finding the products online :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so tough to blog and work all hours under the sun!! I share your pain!!

    x x

    lilmisschickas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3