Wednesday 14 March 2012

Got Facebook?

Hello!


Just a quick update, I do have a Facebook page for my blog. There you can keep up to date with what I'm doing blog, life and events wise. I also have linked my Twitter account to there so if you don't have Twitter you can still keep updated!


I post pictures, blog posts and tweets there. Definitely a place where you can follow and discuss conversations and topics! I will be updating it all the time.


LIKE here
TWEET me here


I do reply to pretty much every tweet and comment so if you comment I will get back to you!
Any other questions, queries or PR related things, e-mail me at sian_lacey@live.co.uk. Again I will get back to you within 24 hours.




I hope you're having a lovely Wednesday! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3