Tuesday 3 April 2012

Haul!

Hello there!

So Boots is having a 3 for 2 offer on haircare and another for beauty and nails! Yeah, I went a bit crazy!



(L-R) Models Own polish, Bourjois Healthy Mix, L'Oreal, Bourjois Bronzing powder, Barry M polish and Models Own polish

First off, I had heard many good things about this foundation and have swatched it every single time. I thought I'd pick it up and try. I am the lightest shade Vanilla Clair 51 and as you can see from the pictures below, it's a pretty damn good match! For £9.99, I'd definitely re-purchase! It smells lovely and using a Real Technique's Buffing Brush, it applies beautifully and evenly. It is light to medium coverage and it is definitely a build-able foundation.

Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in Vanilla Clair (51) - £9.99


Models Own in Pink Fizz and Beetle Juice

Next is 2 Models Own polishes. Pink Fizz and a Beetle Juice polish. The Pink Fizz has always been sold out whenever I've gone into Boots so when I saw it I had to pick it up! The glitter in this is amazing and even with 1 coat it's just incredible. 

Barry M nail paint in Coral (296) - £2.99 

I saw this on Hannah's lovely blog called Blushworks and as soon as I saw it, I had to have it. I have never owned a bright colour before so I thought for spring/summer this would be the perfect shade. It's got hints of pink, orange and red shades. Lovely.

Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzing powder - £6.99

I have been needing a new bronzer since forever. My one is old, nasty and has lasted me years so I thought I'd treat myself to this beautifully smelling chocolate one from Bourjois. It doesn't smell of chocolate but it's got a non powdery smell. I got it in the shade 51 as I'm quite pale so it'll look more natural. Coverage is good and it doesn't look too brown.

L'Oreal Rouge Caresse lipstick in Rebel Red (401) - £7.99

Ever since getting my Lipstain from Revlon, I've been loving colour on my lips. At the moment I'm going through reds. I've read alot about these new products from L'Oreal and I had to pick up this red colour. This is a bit like the Revlon Lip Butters as the forumlae is more moisturising than giving you a vivid colour. It comes in 10 shades rangeing from nudes, browns, pinks and reds. They give you a flush of colour but it doesn't last very long. I wore this while at work and I had to top it up after 4 hours. It also stuck to all of my dry bits on my lips which wasn't so flattering. Apart from that, it's perfect for everyday wear!

I shall do a seperate post on what Lauren from The Cosmetics Kitten sent me (I won a competition) as there was a lot in there!
Will you be taking up on the 3 for 2 offer in Boots?







4 comments:

  1. Love the colour of the Barry M nail varnish and the Bourjois bronzer looks lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bronzer is amazing! Sooo glad to get rid of the old one!

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boots 3 for 2 is so dangerous, i almost walked out with the entire shop! Love the bronzer too, are you wearing the lipstick in the picture of you? looks gorgeous!

    Sami - www.beautyaesthetic.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coral nail polish! Coral has to be my favorite color for spring! Cool blog, I look forward to coming back!

    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3