Sunday 8 April 2012

Instagram Pictures!

Yes, I LOVE Instagram and will love it even more so when I get my iPhone in exactly 11 weeks time! I thought I would make use of Picnik before it closes down (booohoooooo) and do a few weeks of photos for you!

newness first, old ones last

Macaroons receipe, Hollister fag, NANDOS, Next 2012 scarf, the beautiful package from Next, Models Own Pink Fizz glistening at me, New Look purchases, Matthews best modelling look, editing a photo from my Revlon lip butters review, lipstick still going strong at 8.30pm, trying out a bold red, Benefit HELLO Flawless Oxygen WOW, Benefit roadshow, with Lisa Potter-Dixon, OOTD and LLYMLRS in Company!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3