Tuesday 15 May 2012

Goodies!

Hello!
So I needed to pop into town to get a few essentials, like baby wipes (for taking my make up off) and E45. 
I thought I'd treat myself to a few other goodies that I've wanted for a while.




The Babyliss Curling Wand has been a very popular product not just on blogs but on YouTube too. I actually didn't pick one up but I picked the Remington Pearl Curling Wand instead. It has 5 years warranty, 210 degrees temperature with variable heat settings, 30 second heat up time, 2 minute cool down, auto shut off (after 60 minutes which I'm sure by then your house would've burnt down), LCD screen and a 3 metre cord. It also comes with the glove with the Babyliss one doesn't. I'm not sure if the ceramic barrell actually has 'pearl power' in it. Many reviews has said this feature has left them with soft hair. We'll see. As it offered more than the Babyliss wand, I went with this! Same price!





 I was then tempted to buy Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue gift set. It contains the 25ml EDT spray and the body lotion (which I have to say is gorgeous!) for £26.99. I wish perfumes weren't so damn expensive!





I also bought the very much raved about product from Bourjois. The Instant Removal 1 Second nail polish remover. I was just heading to the self serve check outs when I remembered. I already have 2 bottles of normal nail polish remover but I was desperate to try this! I have already tried this and let me tell you one thing, it doesn't take 1 second. It took about 10 seconds for each nail but OMG! The scent it leaves your nails is incredible. Red Fruit and Vanilla! Yummy!



I went into Superdrug first off to pick up some baby wipes. I couldn't find their own brand that I usually use so I picked up 2 packs of Johnsons Baby skincare wipes. They were usually a good £2.39 but they were reduced to 99p so I picked up both packs that were left! Bargain!





Another popular product that I got a dupe for called Flo. I bought it back before Christmas and after a while I realised that the perfume inside was slowly disappearing. I then saw that in The Fragrance Shop, they were selling Travlo for £7.99! I went in today to pick up a black one.



On the TV, I've seen a lot of adverts for whitening toothpaste. The one that is new on the market is Colgate Max White. It's infused with millions white micro-crystals which claim to recharge the natural whiteness in your teeth, freshens breath and fights cavities. I do want to buy some Crest strips too but I'll see how I get on with this first. I got the liquid100ml bottle for £2.15. They also do the pump and the usual tubes.



I then went into Boots to get my E45 Itch Relief Cream (review here). I have got through the 50g bottle quite quickly so I bought the 100g tube. It is a bit pricey but it does the job. 



My next purchase was the travel Tresemme Dry Shampoo. I LOVE this stuff better than Batiste so I decided to get a small version to fit in my handbag. It is a bit more pricey than Batiste at £2.49 (travel and £4.99 for 200ml) but it's good stuff!









A few cheeky purchases from TopShop. I have been eyeing up this bag for a long while but I wasn't keen on paying £32. I couldn't resist when it fell to £18 in the sale! It's perfect for my dance shows and as iI'm going on a few camps this summer (I'm a Network Scout, read here for more information), this bag is perfect. The nail polish I can't find online OR in store anymore. It's a lovely creamy nude shade, perfect for everyday. I wore it inbetween Models Own base and top coat and it stayed on for days!! Impressed!



A few iPhone cases I purchased from Ebay. A normal black plastic case, a silicone retro cassette and a faux leather case. All 3 are very handy and very cheap! They came to just under £7!


The Cosmo and Next blog awards are here! If you would like to vote for La Belle Vie then be sure to select Best New Beauty Newcomer here and Next Newcomer Blog here (my blog is under a year old). Thank you! :)









2 comments:

  1. great haul! I love light blue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum has loved it for years, it's one of her favourite perfumes. I must've been given her good sense! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3