Sunday 13 May 2012

Haul!

Hello!
So this haul is from a good few weeks ago. It is a beauty haul which contains a few new brands I thought I'd try out.

These items below are all from Boots (apart from Sleek). Got to love Boots!

New brushes!






Real Techniques Blush Brush - £9.99

First off is this Real Techniques blush brush. I don't really have a blush brush so I thought I'd get this one. It's so soft, fluffy and very dense (as you can see). You can even use it for bronzer as the end of the brush is a little bit tapered. 






Eco Tools 6 Piece Eye set - £14.99

I didn't want all of my brushes to be from Real Techniques so when I saw this Eco Tools set, I decided to give them a try. This is the 6 piece eye brush set. From the second picture you can see what types of brushes it comes with. The only thing that is missing from here is an angled brush. These brushes aren't as soft as the Real Techniques but they still do the job nicely.






Not online

I've seen this product floating around YouTube and as I'm sick of using a pencil. The dark brown colour is a gel forumla that sets the brows and then the light brown powder is to set the colour in place. It comes with an angled brush, little powder brush and mini tweezers. Great for on the go touch ups! I am still yet to get the Contour Kit as my colour always seems to be out of stock! :(






Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks in Peach Melba - £1.99

I hear this has been a very popular colour for bloggers and Youtubers. Its the Natural Collection powder blush in Peach Melba. As you can see from the swatch, it isn't a proper pinky colour, it's more of a dark peach. I also have Pink Cloud which is a light pink colour. I do actually love these blushers, especially if you're on a budget as they are only £1.99!




Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple - £7.99

After the hype of the Lip Butters, I picked up Berry Smoothie. While I love that colour, I also love my reds too. This one is Candy Apple. The colour pay off with this colour isn't as good as Berry Smoothie (maybe because of the colour) but it works perfectly over the top of a matte lipstick to give it that extra gloss.


The Cosmo and Next blog awards are here! If you would like to vote for La Belle Vie then be sure to select Best New Beauty Newcomer here and Next Newcomer Blog here (my blog is under a year old). Thank you! :)










1 comment:

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3