Sunday 8 July 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Hiya!
I was nominated for this award from Laura at Lauras Little Secrets. 



The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Chose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go on their page and link them to your post.
5. Remember, no tag backs!



Here are eleven things about myself:

1. I'm half English and half Welsh
2. At work, the hangers behind the till have to be immaculate. If not, I can get quite obsessive over it. When they are all neat and tidy, it makes the job at the till a lot easier.
3. I hate speaking on the phone. I hate making or receiving calls to people I don't know. Also when I'm on the bus, I get nervous when I have to press the button. God knows why.
4. As soon as I come home from work, my comfy clothes are straight on. There's nothing better than getting your aching body into some comfy clothes.
5. I have created a limit in my bank account and I can't go below that limit. The more money I get, the higher the limit.
6. I love playing Call of Duty with my boyfriend. As soon as I step through the door, COD goes on!
7. I own 1 pair of jeans which I never wear. I hate shopping for jeans as I find it difficult to find ones that fit. I'm short!
8. I could sit and watch The Hills, 90210, Friends and Big Bang Theory for the rest of my life.
9. I love the London Tubes. I don't know what it is but it fascinates me.
10. I get very emotional very easily. Seeing people win competitions and sporting events to a family having their first child. I'm a big cryer!
11. If I like a song, I will play it over and over again.
12. Although I dislike Justin Bieber, his song Boyfriend I can actually listen and sing along too. 

Questions for me.

1. If you had two days left to live, how would you live them?
I would fly to all the countries I want to visit and then have a good laugh with my family up in South Wales.
2. What's you favourite memory?
Childhood. 
3. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Not very many, about 15?
4. If you could only use ONE brand of makeup, which would it be?
Borjouis, love their foundations, bronzers and blushers.
5. What's your favourite desert?
ICE CREAM.
6. What do you do for a living?
I'm a sales advisor at H&M.
7. Who do you look up to? 
My parents, my boyfriend and all the close people around me.
8. What is the weirdest dream you have ever had?
All of my dreams I have are weird! I question myself sometimes!
9. What is/was your favourite subject in school?
Geography. I loved it in middle school and in high school. I loved learning about how the land was formed and why people settle in different countries.
10. What's your most worn item of clothing?
My jeggings from H&M. So worn that they have got lighter around the knees!
11. Where's your favourite place to eat out?
Giraffe or Nandos. 

 My Questions:

1. Why did you start blogging and why do you enjoy doing it?
2. How would you describe your style?
3. Do you have any hobbies (besides blogging)?
4. What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
5. What's your favourite TV programme?
6. What's one product that makes you feel a million dollars?
7. What's the worst product you've tried? Why did you not get on with it?
8. If you could put on a song that you could do karaoke, which song would it be and why?
9. If you could have anyones figure, who would it be and why?
10. What's your best physical feature? Why is it your best?
11. What's your guilty pleasure?



My Nominations (I've not stuck with the less than 200 followers)
Natalie
Amy
Lauren
Islay
Lauren
Victoria
Laura
Olivia
Rebecca-Louise
Rebecca
Hannah




Good luck!






4 comments:

  1. Great post, it was great to learn more about you.
    I love ice cream too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I am always buying the stuff! ;)
      <3

      Delete
  2. thankyou so much for nominating me! I loved learning facts about you lovely!xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3