Sunday 19 August 2012

H&M Galore!

Hello!
Working at H&M has it's pros like getting my hands on the latest trends at a discount of the price. As soon as I saw this top, I fell in love. It's nothing I usually wear but the whole style and fit of it just drew me in.


It was a bit hot when I wore this outfit. The top is really lightweight so it's nice to wear on a hot day. It's such an easy outfit to wear if you're looking for more of a comfy day than a fashionable one. 

Everything is from H&M, including the shoes. Check out your local store :)





2 comments:

  1. That top is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great op, would be perfect for festivals :D Jealous you get discount at H&M, love it! xx

    OutsideBEautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3