Monday 24 September 2012

Beauty Haul!

Hello!
Some of these products I got before I went into London such as the nail polishes. 



(L-R) Barry M Raspberry, Sparkle Red, Burgundy, Models Own  Utopia, Essie base coat and Ballet Slippers.

As autumn draws closer, those beautiful bright colours such as corals, pinks, blues and greens are now going to be kept until next year. I have picked up a few autumnal shades to my ever growing collection. Barry M do some amazing shades at such affordable prices. Raspberry is one shade I have been meaning to pick up for a long time. 
When I did my photoshoot, (post here) the trainee photographer was sporting one of these Barry M magnetic polishes. I have always wanted to try these and see if they actually worked. I prefer these to the crackle polishes as they look more chic and tidy. 
Essie is a brand I am loving more and more. I always have to brush past the stand in Boots to see the beautiful array of shades. Ballet Slippers is raved by many beauty bloggers and I gave into temptation. The shade is nothing like I own. It's a milky, creamy white with a hint of pink. 


Body Shop eye mask, peppermint foot spray, strawberry hand sanitiser and coconut milk spray.

Working in retail has it's benefits. It also has it's flaws. One of those is having to run around either after customers getting them sizes or putting the clothes back on the rails. My feet are not in the best condition due to this and dancing. To keep them looking (and smelling) their best, I have a few scrubs and moisturisers but not a spray. As it's a peppermint spray, it cools and soothes tired feet which is perfect for lunch breaks. 
When I walked into the Oxford Street Body Shop store, I was drawn to the miniature stand. It was there I saw numerous scented hand sanitisers from coconut, grapefruit, satsuma and strawberry. They all smelled incredible but I thought it would have been ridiculous if I bought every single scent. I picked up strawberry.  



Sanctuary Spa foaming shower mousse, hand lotion and N07 perfectly bronzed quick dry spray tan.

While in London, my cousin and I visited the Sanctuary Spa in Covent Garden. After we had finished, we went into the shop and I picked up a few new bits. The foaming shower mousse is a mousse that you liberally put all over your body and wash off. It leaves your skin feeling soft, supple and moisturised and of course, it has that famous Sanctuary Spa smell.
In the toilets at the spa, they always had hand wash and hand lotion. With only having mini hand lotions, I thought that having a bigger bottle around in my room. 
Before I went to London, I wanted to be a little bit tanned and now that Boots are doing N07 vouchers I couldn't really say no. I already love the lotion so I thought I would try the quick dry spray. I shall tell you now, HAVE A MITT. The bottle can leak a little bit while spraying the product onto your skin which means it will leave your hands orange! Not good! I love this tan regardless. It lasts a good couple of days, it's not too orange and affordable.

Do you love London?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3