Friday 5 October 2012

London Fashion Haul!

Hello!
I may have bought a lot of stuff while I was on my recent trip to London. I'm suffering, so much right now. With that said, I do not regret anything I bought!


The New Look in Westfield is quite big and has a lot of accessories. I have been looking for an ear cuff for a while but they all weren't for me. So when I found a silver bird, that baby was mine! And what can I say about crosses?


I love Forever 21 jewellery. I could literally spend hours upon hours just strolling around and trying different pieces on. I can never find rings that fit so when I managed to find out that I am a size 6, I got a load of different types. The earrings, well I've always wanted aztec type style and these are perfect :) 





Gilly Hicks is a store that isn't in Norwich. As you know, we have a Hollister but since hearing a lot of good things about Gilly Hicks, I went in. The store is beautiful and full of colour from bras, bikinis to lounge wear, nightwear and everything in between. I bought this hoody which was in the sale. It's so comfy and cosy and made to the best quality.



If you remember, I bought this top a while back. So why buy it again? Well because I lost it. I love it so much and for £7.99, I bought it again.





I've been eyeing up these leggings ever since they arrived in store. Lana Del Ray has brought out a collection for H&M and this is one of the pieces. It also comes in blue but I thought purple would go with a lot more things. Of course, in the run up to autumn/winter, a baggy jumper is essential. I love a good baggy jumper and no doubt this autumn I'll be obsessed with them!



Forever 21 is an amazing brand that has affordable prices. I saw the tiger top in a khaki green but didn't like it. I randomly saw the cream one and wanted it. Yet another pair of jogging bottoms. 



I have never been into Selfridges so when I had a few hours to myself, I took a trip to Oxford Street and got stuck in. I walked into the beauty department and it was like being in heaven! I saw Monki and had to get some of their basics. I never realised how good the quality is and how affordable it is! I shall definitely be shopping online!



Topshop on Oxford Street was closed on the Saturday. This is what I picked up in a slightly smaller Westfield store. I have wanted the 'treggings' for a while. A lot of the girls at work have them. The shoes were on sale for £7! The socks, well look at them! I love Topshop and New Look socks!





Do you know what the delivery charge is on Monki?

Anything here tickle your fancy?






2 comments:

  1. I love Forever 21 too! Especially for their jewellery! So reasonably priced!

    I live near Westfields but the one in Stratford by the Olympic park - its like my 2nd home! Jen xx

    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3