Monday 8 October 2012

Cara Delevingne who?

Hello!







My current obsession. Need I say more? Only being just 20 years of age, she has done a fair amount when it comes to modelling from Burburry, Zara, H&M and many fashion weeks! Cara Delevingne is definitely making a name for herself not just in the modelling world but in the fashion world too! After seeing her at London Fashion Week, I have since become obsession! Her own style is laid back yet glam, work boots and leather jackets and natural make up. She's the perfect 'it' girl that everyone wants to be! 
She is everyone's best friend and is a personality. Flicking through the millions of Tumblr photos of her, you see that she is geeky and loves pulling a face for the cameras! Adorable. 



Who else wants to be her? All hands in the air!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3