Wednesday 10 October 2012

Fourth Avenue Event

Hello!
Last Friday I met up with the lovely Emma, we strolled through Norwich and as we arrived, I knew that this store was going to be full of glamorous surprises. 












 Walking through the doors, the first thing I saw was the array of canapes, drinks, staff and of course the jewellery. Emma and I grabbed a drink and were shown around the featured brands. We learnt a lot and the staff really knew their stuff. 

I felt extremely welcome, the canapes were beautiful and I was always made sure I had a drink in my hand. It was a gorgeous evening and I was surrounded by lovely people.


For more information, you can follow Fourth Avenue and check out their new website. If not, go in, have a nose!


2 comments:

  1. I went along to this too. Great event, beautiful store. Very in love with some of that Thomas Sabo jewellery now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The event was good. There's a new Thomas Sabo store opening in Chapelfield! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3