Tuesday 26 February 2013

St Tropez?

Hello!
So over the Christmas period, Boots had a sale and yes, I gave into temptation and couldn't resist a half price sale!


 I saw that the St Tropez gift set was £10 rather than being £20. Even being at £20 you're still saving money as both products equal £28.60. I have never tried St Tropez as I always go for the more affordable drugstore self tans. What''s included in the set is the Gradual Tan Everyday Body and Gradual Tan Everyday Face. I applied this without a mitt (my current one is dirty and lost) and it still came out very even. I had a formal party to go to and I didn't want to wear tights. I put this on in the morning after I had exfoliated and moisturised and by the time I went to bed it looked like I had stepped off a plane from a holiday in Ibiza! The picture below is from just before I went to the party at around 4.30pm.


The tan stayed on until just over a week after I first applied it and didn't reapply. For a tan, that's bloody brilliant. The other fake tans I use tend to stay on for a few days.

I shall update you nearer the summer!!

What's your favourite fake tan?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3