Tuesday 19 February 2013

Superdrug Haul!

Hello!

I'm more of a Boots whore than Superdrug. I find that Boots has more to offer and their advantage card is so much better when you collect and spend points. Despite that, I thought I would take a look in Superdrug to pass the time. I ended up spending £26 on goodies.


Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in 010 Light Porcelain - £4.99
MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Undressed - £4
Tresemme 24 Hour Body shampoo and conditioner - £4
Barry M Gelly in Pomegranate 252 - £3.99 (2 for £6)
Barry M Textured in Kingsland Road 304 - £3.99 (2 for £6)
Nivea Express Primer (dry and sensitive skin) - £3.99 (save £1)
Garnier Moisture Match (dull skin) - £3.99 (normally £5.99) 


All purchased from Superdrug subject to availability. 

1 comment:

  1. Great post, I've just purchased the Rimmel founadtion and the Barry M Gelly nail polish!

    I'd appreciate if you'd check out my superdrug haul! :)
    www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3