Sunday 28 July 2013

Maybe a Bit Too Much Lip?

Hello!
So while I was tidying my room a few weeks back, I decided to take photographs of my make up storage. In particular, my acrylic drawers that hold all of my lip products. Unlike many other bloggers, I don't have a huge collection of make up but my love of lip colour has grown in the past year!






As you can see, Revlon is my favourite brand for lip products. The lip balms, stains and lipsticks are just tip top. The top drawer is for Revlon and Rimmel, the middle one for others and then the bottom for lip balms. I would go through and name them all but I would be here all day! I'm sure you can tell what's what, if not leave a comment and I shall reply!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3