As the summer is looming and the days are getting hotter, there's nothing better than to sit down in the sun with a cool drink. To ensure that you still get your coffee fix no matter what time of the day it is, I have conjured up an iced coffee recipe that doesn't just taste good but looks super luxurious too!
To make this iced coffee you will need:
1. Pour the Camp Coffee into your chosen glass (my glass is from Zara Home). Depending on how strong you like your coffee, you decide how much to put in. Camp Coffee is quite strong on it's own so a little goes a long way!
2. Add the Cadbury dusting to the coffee. Add as much or as little as you like.
3. Fill the glass with 2/4 milk and a dash of water. Make sure that you leave room for the next bit!
4. Lather the coffee mixture with squirty cream. The more the better!
5. Dust some of the Cadbury chocolate dusting on top of the squirty cream.
6. Add your choice of sprinkles to the cream. I used the chocolate strands and flakes but the choice is yours. Make it colourful and use hundreds and thousands or go a little more luxurious and add white chocolate. You could also use finely chopped nuts to give it a bit of texture!
GULP AND ENJOY!
If you make an iced coffee of your own, tweet me a picture at @sianlacey.