Tuesday 19 November 2013

Sweater Weather TAG

So it's getting to that time of year when the weather gets cooler, the nights are darker and the thicker clothes come out of that dusty closet. Yes, it's time for those Autumn, Winter tags that hit YouTube. Now as you know, I don't do YouTube videos so I like to take the tags to the blogosphere! 

Questions
1. Favorite candle scent?
Oh definitely spices like cinnamon! Even not when it's Christmas I love cinnamon!
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
This is a difficult one but when it comes to Christmas, definitely coffee.
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
Just watching the trees change the colours of its leaves. My mum and her mum always say how beautiful it looks and I always find myself saying the same while driving to work!
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Definitely dark lips. I've never really wore winged eyeliner, I feel it doesn't really suit me.
5. What do you want to be for Halloween?
I was working...
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Turkey?
7. Hats or Scarves?
Scarves!
8. Most worn sweater?
It will be my Christmas jumper for sure.
9. Favorite fall nail polish?
My glitters!
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Jumping in leaf piles
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jeans now. They keep you a lot warmer and you can wear them with anything!
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
UGGs now I have my beautiful babies!!
13. What's your #1 favorite thing about fall?
The fact it is still sunny but chilly enough for you to wrap up warm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3