Monday 21 October 2013

My First Time

Hello!
Again, long time no see! Busy, busy, busy! 
I thought I'd do a tag for you. I've seen this flying around YouTube and thought I would have a go!

The Questions:
Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No, haha!
What was your FIRST job?
McDonald's in the centre of Norwich.
What was your FIRST car?
A Ford KA, silver - and it still is my car :)
Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Matthew - my boyfriend
Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Matthew...
Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
I can't remember my first grade teacher but I can picture one of my first teachers I had in Primary school
Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Spain when I was 18 months old
Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
My best friend is my cousin Carla and we're still very close :)
Where was your FIRST sleep over?
I honestly can't remember this
Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
I physically spoke to Adam who I sit opposite to at work
Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
One of my cousins
What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Checked my phone, sad
What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Hellogoodbye, haha!
FIRST broken bone?
My arm when I was around 8 or 9.
FIRST piercing?
Ear lobes
FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
Spain
FIRST movie you remember seeing?
 I remember seeing Spirit in Fishguard cinema with my cousin Carla.
When was your FIRST detention?
Middle school, I was a rebel.
Who was your FIRST roommate?
I've never had a roommate...
What were the FIRST lessons you ever took?
I had flute lessons in Middle School.
Who was the FIRST person "beauty-related" on Youtube you ever watched?
I honestly can't remember this one! Must've been Kandee Johnson I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3