Friday 20 February 2015

Turn Your House Into A Home

Hello all!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. I am back with a different type of post. 

I am currently home alone in a beautiful house. If you didn't know, I am renting a room with a family in Sussex and the house is beautifully decorated throughout. The lounge is mainly greys with a flush of gold, the kitchen is grey with cream and my bedroom is also cream. It has inspired me to get some ideas for when I have a place of my own.

My name is Sian and I am addicted to fairy lights. My dealer, Lights4fun. I just can't get enough. Various different lights give a room a sense of temperature, comfort and just adds a touch of your style.

LED lights aren't just safe for your home, they are safe for the environment. LEDs won't get warm so if you forget to turn them off at night, there's no need to panic. Even the plain and simple fairy lights can be turned into something extra special. 

Take these 20 LED Warm White Battery Operated Fairy Lights for example. You can put these into a small unused vase, wrap them around a wreath at Christmas or place them around a mirror. 


If you want something a little more glamourous, these Mini Maroq Battery Fairy Lights will do the trick. These are beautiful on their own or along your mantel piece and what's good is that they look like they're super expensive. They're only £2.99!


If you aren't keen on using real candles, LED candles will be your best friend. You can keep them on for hours on end and not have to watch your money burn away. I own a set of 3 Dripping Wax Battery LED Candles with False Wick and I couldn't be happier. They come in 3 different sizes and are like real candles, just without the burning wax!



These are some of my favourites and all can be used so easily within your home.

You can buy these all from Lights4fun. They are a fantastic company with the very  best customer service. 

Let me know how you dress and accessorise your house to make it into a home!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3