Thursday 29 March 2012

H&M Wish List!

So, while I work at H&M I have gathered up a little list of things I have been lusting over for some time! I need some new summer clothes so hopefully when I get paid next, I shall treat myself! I don't do many fashion posts so I thought I'd start with wish lists. Here is H&M.
Denim shorts - £14.99
Dress - £12.99
Culottes - £7  
Shorts - £12.99
Bikini top - £9.99
Blouse - £2.99 (usually £12.99, 1 blouse per customer)




These are just a few things! It's horrible having to stare at these items all day!


Will you be buying anything from H&M? Remember, shop online is going to become available in the US this autumn so stay tuned for that!







2 comments:

  1. I love H&M and im currently waiting for an order to arrive.
    Did you know they do a pay monthly option so if you cant afford to fork out a large amount at once it broken down, its pretty reasonable aswell.

    I find it really helpful especially being a student - it means i can have clothes without go over budget!

    great choice, that dress is cute!
    Natalie xx

    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have such lovely things in at the moment! Yeah I know but as I work for H&M, I get discount anyway ;)

    It's good! Very worth the money too!

    Thanks!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3