Thursday 12 July 2012

I've Lost My MAC Virginity

Hello
Yes, I have finally lost my MAC virginity. I have been looking at the products online for months and months, read reviews and watched countless YouTube videos working out what MAC product would be best for me. I have never been into lipsticks until a few months ago. I decided to get a red lipstick so that I could give my cousins lipstick back! 
I went into my local MAC and picked it up. I felt so proud walking around Norwich with my lovely MAC bag and my purchase. 

So here it is!



MAC Russian Red - £14.00

It's a deep red which you can either layer up to make more of an impact or create a very light colour. As it's a matte lipstick, it's not the most moisturising but I tend to put a bit of my Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple over the top to give it some shine and create my own colour. It lasts all day and it compliments my skin tone really well even if I have a bit of a tan.
It also smells AMAZING! 

What do you think of MAC lipsticks? Do you own any?

4 comments:

  1. I still don't own any MAC lipsticks but I have had my eye on Russian Red for a while, it looks like the perfect red! It looks lovely on you too :)

    Frances xx

    http:/francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice deep red, not your typical bright red lipstick. I love it and it smells gorgeous!
      Thank you! Now I need a nude shade!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Such a great shade. Perfect first mac lippie, red will NEVER go out of fashion so this colour is timeless and it looks great on you. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3