Sunday 22 July 2012

Wake Me Up

Hello!
I finally jumped on the band wagon and bought this foundation. Of course, it's the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation. Wake Up and Glow foundation has been made to give your skin that boost and increase it's radiant glow. 



Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation




Wearing only the foundation, no concealer


It's a very light and easy to blend liquid. My shade is 100 Ivory and I can use it with either a bit of a tan or my normal skin colour. This foundation is perfect for tired, dehydrated skin. If you're on the go, or had a night out on the tiles, this foundation is for you. It instantly makes you look more awake and fresh faced. It has an SPF of 15 which is always an added bonus.

I love this foundation. I also got it at a bargain price of £4.98 in Savers. 

What do you think of this foundation?


2 comments:

  1. oh i like it and its cheap too =)
    p.s I am having a giveaway at my blog
    http://glittersmitter5.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-birthday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a gorgeous foundation! i love it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3