Tuesday 24 July 2012

Sanctuary Spa

Hello!
If you've been following my blog for a while, you will know that I have a HUGE love for Sanctuary Spa, including their products. I had the pleasure of visiting the Covent Garden spa last September and instantly fell in love! When I found out that Boots stocked a small range of their products, I was thrilled.

I recently picked up the miniature of the Illuminating Moisture Lotion and loved it so I bought the full size.










Sanctuary Spa Illuminating Moisture Lotion

It's a light, quite highly scented moisturiser. It does the job and really brightens up my complexion. As a luxury spa product, it makes your skin feel and look luxurious. It is quite runny so once it's on the back of your hand, don't mess about. 
It really completes my skin care routine and is best used for the daytime. 

I shall definitely be trying out more of their skin care range! Have you tried any?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3