Saturday 28 July 2012

Revlon Lip Butters

Hello!
I have already written a post about the lip butters previously, you can read it here. Since getting a couple more, I thought I would do a more in depth review.

I got my first lip butter pretty soon after they came out. I picked up Berry Smoothie and instantly fell in love. I never really wore anything on my lips until now. I have since bought Candy Apple and Strawberry Shortcake. 3 completely different colours and I love every single one.





 Each colour makes my make up look and feel different. Candy Apple is perfect either on it's own or on top of another red lipstick. Strawberry Shortcake gives you that extra pop of colour and Berry Smoothie is lovely and deep. 
Nourishing and full of colour, what isn't to love about these? A few of the colours do have shimmer in them which personally, puts me off. There are also a few nude colours which look lovely but I prefer lipsticks when it comes to a tiny bit of colour. The darker, deeper shades seem to be more long lasting and are more pigmented. You will probably have to re apply every 2-3 hours which isn't too bad.

For £7.99, they are really good and worth the money.

What do you think of the lip butters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3