Wednesday 1 August 2012

Elizabeth Arden

Hello!
It's not every day I post about a high end brand. I was lucky enough to win a beauty bag from the More! Beauty Hot 100 panel. As you can see from the packaging, I was instantly drawn to it. When I found out it was Elizabeth Arden, I jumped out of my skin. I slowly lifted the lid and to my amazement, it was a gorgeous nude brown. Ever since my love for lip products has started, I was eager to find a nude lipstick. This one is perfect!














Ceramide Ultra Lipstick in Rose Aurora*

As you can see from the pictures, it enhances my natural lip colour perfectly. It is everything I could ever wish for in a nude lip. It is a tiny bit shimmery but you can only tell when it's in the tube. 
It's SOOO nourishing and moisturising and it does stay on for a while. It makes me feel so glamorous as soon as I put it onto my lips knowing that it's a high end product. It feels so luxurious on my skin and I think I will check out some more products from Elizabeth Arden now!

What do you think of Elizabeth Arden products?

1 comment:

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3