Monday 6 August 2012

What's In My Bag?

Hi!
Lets face it, when it comes to knowing what's in one anothers bag, we all like a little nose! I prefer to watch videos on these but I just recently just joined What's In My Handbag. Click on the link for more details. 
I had to take a photo for that so I decided to do a blog post on it. 


Above is my latest bag purchase. It's the brand new Cath Kidston Nottinghill Rose Box bag. I bought mine from John Lewis. I wanted to get one of these box bags so I could put my lunch bag in. I originally looked at the older version on the Cath Kidston website but all of their sale bags had sold out. This bag literally can fit the whole world and it's mother inside it! It's SO spacious. The most I have fitted inside it is my lunch bag, a 500ml bottle, mayonnaise bottle and a marshmallow fluff tub. I love it! 



Here is my bag. It's Nica and I bought it from Topshop in the sale for £25. I had been looking for a bag that could actually last as the rest of them break. This bag is sturdy and is made with good quality leather. I love it. It has a little zip section in the middle of the bag which is good for carrying your essentials. 

I carry a lot of lip products about. A few months ago, I would have only carried lip balms but since discovering lipstick, I tend to carry a nude and a coloured lipstick around. 

What's in YOUR bag?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3