Friday 10 August 2012

25 Questions Tag

Hello!
I've seen this tag going around YouTube and thought I'd do it. I love learning about people.

1. Do you have any pets?
I have a chicken who I love dearly2. Name three things physically close to you
Sky+ remote
iPhone
drink
3. What's the weather like right now?
A bit overcast but sunny4. Do you drive?
I have my full UK driving license but having a car is just too expensive. I have a bike instead :)5. What time did you wake up this morning?
about 9.20am
6. When was the last time you showered?
I had a shower yesterday
8. What does your last text message say?
It's from Matthew saying that his neighbour is buying a bike for £30007. What was the last movie you saw? 
Ted9. What's your ringtone?
One that comes with the phone...
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
I've been to New York, India, Spain, Ireland...11. Do you like sushi?
Yes, love Yo Sushi!12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Tesco, Sainsburys...
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Yes14. How many siblings do you have?
I have a 15 year old sister
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have a laptop
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
My birthday is in January and I'll be 20!
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Neither, I have pretty much perfect vision ;)18. Do you colour your hair?
I want to go a bit lighter, like a honey colour19. What are you planning to do today?
Well it's currently 15:58. I kept dad company while he was working at the snack bar, came home, ate lunch and now waiting for fish and chips time!
20. When was the last time you cried?
I cried when Matthew's band Rampant Horse played at Hyde Park
21. What is your favourite pizza topping?
Anything with mozzarella, pesto, tomatoes and basil on it!
22. Do you prefer hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
I love cheeeeeese
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
When I was in high school I had a few. I would sit and chat to friends on msn for pretty much all of the night24. What is your eye colour?
Blue25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and coke?
Yes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3