Tuesday 14 August 2012

Summer Dress

Hello!
Here is an outfit for you!


I love waking up and seeing the sun shining through my windows. It was boiling hot and this little red number from H&M is perfect. I had my eye on this dress for a while. I  had a quick glance online and saw it was only £4! It isn't available online but I know it's in my local store for £12.99. It's light and a tiny bit see-through so make sure you have your flesh coloured knickers ready! 
I teamed it with my New Look sandals which had 25% off so came to £5! Bargain! I'm very picky when it comes to sandals as some can flatter while others don't. 

My new lunch bag is from Marks and Spencers. I have been very patriotic over the summer supporting Team GB and this is one of many! It may look small but boy does it fill up!

Bring back the sun!



3 comments:

  1. Love the colour of your dress x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I quite like reds on me, I'm loving burgundy at the moment! x

      Delete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3