Tuesday 11 September 2012

Balance Me

Hello!
I love a good freebie, especially in a magazine! I can't remember which magazine it was but I love a moisturiser.

Balance Me Balancing Face Moisturiser - £24 (50ml)
I got this home and as soon as I opened it, I could tell this was a luxurious product. The smell is just over whelming, I can't even describe it. It is such a lovely, gorgeous product that really does moisturise my skin.

Balance Me was created by 2 sisters to sell affordable yet luxurious aromatherapy-based natural bath and body range. Founded in 2005 after Topshop requested 200 exfoliating polishes for the VIPs attending their shoe department launch which the girls had been creating in their kitchen as part of their Balance being enterprise, Balance Me was given its first ‘pop up shop’ in the same store later that year. The brand, which now boasts a high performance, natural yet sophisticated skincare range is available nationwide in a number of leading UK retailers.

For 50ml, it is £24 which I think is a bit pricey but it certainly does the job!

Have you tried Balance Me?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3