Thursday 13 September 2012

High Heels and Mr Windy

Hello
Long time no speak...work.
I have a few pictures to share with you from a recent photoshoot I did with Visual Devotion. There I was helping the trainee photographer/editor Lisa who is a friend of mine. These pictures and shoot is her first shoot on her own in a high end, professional studio but I think she's done very well!








Visual Devotion is based in Norwich where you can hire out the studio for a few hours or for a whole day. They also can do your wedding photographs and will re create your special day. The team are made up of some lovely people who will always make you feel so comfortable and welcome.
For more information, click the link Visual Devotion.

I loved my day there and would definitely do it again!



3 comments:

  1. these photos are so preeeettty!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing these photos as you've Instagrammed them and I love them! You are stunning and your friend is an amazing photographer! :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3