Wednesday 9 January 2013

Father Christmas Has Arrived!!

Hello!
I'm a bit late on this particular bandwagon but as I've said many times before, I was super busy with work and spending quality time with family, eating Quality Street!

Here below are a few items I received for Christmas from friends and family. Santa brought me a lot of car essentials as I bought a car back in early December (the wrong time to buy a car might I add)! I thought it would be best to leave those items in my stocking as you all know what de-icer looks like!







(a shower cap!)












So that is most of the presents I received. The rest is car stuff and chocolates!

What did you get for Christmas?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3