Sunday 13 January 2013

Jumpers!

Hello!
I may have gone a bit overboard with jumpers. I love oversized jumpers with either leggings or trousers or can be sproused up over the top of dresses and skirts. You can't go wrong with jumpers and here is what I've picked up!



Peacocks WAS £18 NOW £9



H&M £14.99



H&M Basics




Punky Fish £24.99


H&M £14.99



H&M £24.99

I am also loving these oversized, roll sleeved tshirts. I have 3 including a cream speckled colour. These are the other 2 I have recently bought.





H&M £7.99


What knitwear have you purchased? I just can't get enough!









2 comments:

  1. I love the peacocks one and the H&M grey tee, I love chunky oversized jumpers too xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't get enough, it's all I wear since we've had the cold snowy weather! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3