Monday 4 February 2013

Will You Be My Valentine?

Hello!
You know the drill, it comes to Valentines Day and you have no idea what to buy your loved one. I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 5 years and although we still do small things on February the 14th, we have realised that we don't really need to go to town on our gifts. This year I have family visiting and I am working until 8.30pm so we don't have anything planned.

Whatever you have planned, here is some gift ideas for you courtesy of Chapelfield, Norwich.

For Her

For Him




All of the above can be found in stores all over the UK, Chapelfield Norwich and online.



I hope you can find something on here that you like. How will you be spending Valentines with your loved one?

Happy Valentines!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel! Thanks, means so much!
    I will deffo take a look! Thanks for following!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3